Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Midweek update.

 Midweek update, well I had my vacation so, I don't even know where to start. Video games, I haven't played any since last week. I have been seeing sweet special edition consoles and with Christmas just around the corner, deals are to be had. It would be dangerous if I was rich and didn't care about spending money, I would have too many special editions of everything. I'm not saying I dont appreciate what I have. 

 Music, 
In my vacation I heard a couple new to me songs. Fergie - L.A. Love. It's pretty good. (Embed won't work. Whatever.)

 Movies, 
On our vacation, we watched Hatchet. I'm not impressed at all. It did remind me of the old 80s slasher movies with the gore and blood, but it was bad and really bad acting. I watched the Grumpy Cat Christmas special, that was okay. I wasn't expecting miracles and it was enjoyable. What made me sad though was seeing the commercials for whatever cat food Grumpy aka Tardar Sauce is a spokes-cat for. Colonel Meow was on it. Colonel Meow passed away awhile ago, so it was nice, but sad to see him. 

 Random internet pictures,



Is it still a sale if it's only four cents off? Ha ha.



 I think that's about it for this entry, so till next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment