Monday, December 22, 2014

Weekend review for 12/20 - 21/14.

 Friday night, I rented If I Stay, with Chloe Grace Moretz. It was pretty good. I thought she was amazing as Carrie, so I could see some of the expressions she used in Carrie in this. I guess it was different then the book? I don't read so I don't know. I guess the rocker guy is more of a rocker guy and does what shiesty rocker guys do. Well I'm glad that this rocker guy wasn't that guy. He sold his part a lot better this way then if it would have been different. I think Chloe Grace Moretz is going to be a huge star and have a long career if she keeps acting the way she does. I would definitely recommend seeing this movie. Love, let alone young love is always amazing to see and when you have the acting caliber like in this, it's completely believable.

 Saturday, we had to go grocery shopping and do some baking after we got home. Nothing too exciting. Saturday afternoon, we watched some Christmas shows and relaxed. Saturday night, we watched a few more Christmas shows like, Michael Buble's Christmas. He just reminds me of olden time Christmas song singers. I had visions of Bing Crosby up on the stage. After our Christmas shows, we headed upstairs and watched Into The Storm. We did go see this in the movie theater and I couldn't wait to see it again. I still got the same anxiety as I did before, in the theater. The shear epicness of the tornadoes, was amazing.I want to buy the movie now and add it to my collection.

 Sunday, we did our house stuff. After all chores were done, we relaxed all day and night. I turned on my Ouya and played a few games and then I went to bed. I hope you had a good weekend, till next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment