Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Midweek update.

 Well it's that time again. It's time for the midweek update. Movies I have been watching, I started watching A Charlie Brown Christmas. It's a yearly tradition. The song in the background is called Christmastime Is Here. I have always loved that song, well this year I did something about it, stay tuned for the music section. I also started re-watching Guardians Of The Galaxy, so I could get more insight on it. I already have seen things I missed the first time. I also started How The Grinch Stole Christmas! 1966 and How The Grinch Stole Christmas 2000. Notice the (!), that's how you tell the difference between the two. I really do love Christmas and I love how sometimes people are a lot nicer. I just wish people weren't pricks in the first place, oh well.

 Video games, I haven't played any games since last midweek update.

 Music, here's what you have been waiting for. So new-to-me music is, Sarah McLachlan - Christmas Time Is Here. She does an amazing job on this song.


 Random internet pictures,

I don't understand why people try to blame someone else, other than the person who did it.

I have never read any more truer word than this.

I need to practice this. There have been many times when I have just tried to help someone and it ends up backfiring for whatever reason. So annoying. Me in the future: No, I'm sorry, I don't know how to do that.

 "Ben, can you help me set this up?" "No, sorry, I don't know how to set up a computer. No, I'm sorry, I don't know anything about the internet." Or I could be like, "I need help doing that myself, do you know how to set it up?"


Drita cracks me up!


I do not condone violence. I do condone shit getting fixed.

What's cool about this is, she plays Mark Wahlber'gs daughter in Transformers Age Of Extinction.

I found this on someone's car. I would like doing this way too much!

 Well, that's what I got, till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment