Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Midweek update.

 Where to begin? Let see, I got another throw away computer that had a dual core processor, 2 gigs of ram and a 160 gig hard drive. I was looking at the case and noticed it had a windows vista code on it. I paid it no mind and continued to download drivers for it for windows xp. I got it home and I was searching through my piles of disks and found my re-installation dvd for windows vista. I started thinking to myself, hey why don't I try this and see if it works. I started the install and all was going well. The computer boots to the desktop and it says activate windows. I click it and put the coa from the case in, it started loading and it worked. It's a genuine copy, I'm excited. Now the fun part begins, I start downloading all the windows updates. And I start installing some programs. We will see what happens. I installed my other hard drive. Now I got the 160 gig for windows and programs and the 500 gig for my movies and pictures. I want to try this as a server. It runs cooler and quieter than my other game room server I built with my terabyte hard drive in it. Like I said we will what happens. 

 Video games, I have been playing Minish Cap. I beat the level 2 boss. I couldn't take a picture of the boss himself cause I was to busy kicking some ass. 

Imagine this room filled with lava, a fire breathing dragon thing and spots of fire everywhere.

 Mirrors Edge was free for PS3s over the weekend. I downloaded it and played it for a little bit. Man oh, man is that game hard. I could barely jump correctly, yet do a Shinobi wall run. After numerous times of dying, I decided to turn it off and be glad I didn't pay money for it. What throws me off is, I can't judge the edge of platforms to jump correctly, let alone figure out how to land.

 Music, I don't have any new music.

 Movies I'm watching. I started watching the 1982 Conan The Barbarian. It actually still holds up surprisingly well. I started watching Piranha 3D. It's just a fun filled gore fest. I'm excited for the this weekend so I can try and rent Guardians Of The Galaxy, I still have yet to see this. I need to see what all the hype is about, for a second tier movie. They released the second or teaser trailer for Mad Max Fury Road. It looks pretty good actually. The trailer for Terminator Genisys, looks really good too. To me there is definitely some issues with the back story and the main store and characters, but I think I will give a try. I know I said before that Arnold did not need to be in this movie to make it a good Terminator movie and I stand by that.

 Random internet pictures,



Pretty much everyday.




The White Hand of Sarumon ornament? Why the hell not!

It is not a deal if it costs more than regular price! Don't fall for it people.

 Well that's what I got for now, till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment