Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Midweek update.

 Wednesday, Wednesday, man lets get straight in it. Video games I have been playing. I don't know why I didn't post these pictures before, but I have been playing The Legend Of Zelda The Minish Cap, and this is from the boss battle for the Water Element. 




 I told you before how I was deciding on how to replay A Link To The Past. Well I  have decided to replay The Legend Of Zelda A Link To The Past, for the GBA. A couple reasons is its easier to save in game because it's made for the GBA and you can't wait for a save point. It's a little different in that you can hit rocks for prizes. It's actually kinda funny because in the original Animal Crossing for the GameCube, you shake trees for fruit and bells. You hit rocks for money. You catch bugs in nets. In A Link To The Past, you can do all that too. So did Animal Crossing, use that stuff from Zelda? I think it's cool.

I love the humor in these games. I made this collage with Layout, I think it works well and is easy to use.

The famous Mario painting in A Link To The Past.


This was my inspiration behind...

this picture. If you can't tell I'm coming up with reasons to post my homemade bee in a jar.

 I'm just still so irritated by having to replay all this over again. I want to hurry up and get to the spot I was at even though I was stuck. I have been doing a couple missions in GTA III and Liberty City Stories, no pictures though. I'm having a hard time on deciding what to play and when. First world problems right.

 Movies I'm watching, I have been watching Christine. I love that movie and I love Christine. The 1958 Plymouth Belvedere. Ever since I was a kid watching Christine, I have wanted that car. I started the Resident Evil series again. I don't have any music and the only thing I've done with computers is watched Guardians Of The Galaxy on the Hp Mini. Random internet pictures,
To finish the theme, Minion as Link.

 Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment