Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Midweek update.

 Wednesday, Wednesday, where to begin. This has been a long damn week and the heat is not helping. Again, I know it has been hotter other places, but if you're not use to living in an area that gets that hot, it sucks. It's been a cluster fuck of a week. I told you on Saturday I was basically dying and Sunday I did feel better, but still not 100 percent. Don't you hate when you misplace something, tear up your house looking for it and still can't find it? That's what we have been dealing with since Sunday. We have been racking our brains trying to retrace steps and remember what we did with what and where we put everything. So frustrating, whatever, so I have not played a single video game since last Saturday. I have had no time and the heat is relentless. The night doesn't cool down enough to sit there and play for hours on a game. And they say that it is going to get worse, not just this year, but the coming years too. I am not in the mood for this today, till next time.






No comments:

Post a Comment