I am going to put down some of my dream things when I was younger. This will be fun for me to look back and see what I wanted, and what I have accomplished. I will cross out the things I accomplished. You will also be able to tell some of these are around the same time, so it will kinda fit in the same category. My take on a bucket list, or a dream list is probably different then yours.
Own a 1964 Chevy Impala two door hardtop super sport. (Yes my dream was that specific ha ha.) Build a house from the ground up. Sit a three wheel motion. Have hydraulics on a car. Drive a three wheel motion around a corner. Have loud car stereo. Have wire wheel rims on a car. Own a Dodge Neon.(Yes, I really dreamt of having one ever since I saw it) Own a Lincoln town car. Have a loud house stereo system. Drive over 100 mph. Drive over 125 mph.
- See Mount St. Helen's.
Go to Yellowstone national park.
- Go back to Yellowstone national park.
- Go back to the 10,000 silver dollar bar in Montana.
- Go to Las Vegas.
- Go to New York.
- Own or drive a 1959 Chevy Impala.
- Own a classic 40's to 60's truck.
Go to the museum of glass in Tacoma. Go to the museum of flight.
- Own a "Tommy gun".
- Own or drive a Range Rover HSE supercharged SUV.
I was going to make another post for this but I thought it would have been dumb to have multiple posts for the same thing.
- Learn how to play the piano like the part in Rob Dougan's song Clubbed To Death Part 1. (Piano section about 2:56 into the song)
- Go to Lego land.
- See the Grand Canyon.
- Go back to Long Beach Washington.
- Go to Washington D.C.
- Go back to the Grand Coulee dam.
- See the Hoover Dam.
It's been awhile since I even thought about my bucket list. So all of a sudden it popped in my head. I thought I need to go check and see if there is anything I can add or that I did. Well guess what? I did accomplish two things on there. I went to the Museum of Glass in Tacoma and the Museum of Flight in Seattle. Hell yeah. I love being able to mark things off. I also came up with some new ideas too. This updated list will probably easier to accomplish. Without further ado.
- See Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band in concert.
- See Rihanna in concert.
- See Korn in concert.
- Go to a football game.
- Go to a soccer game.
- Learn how to play the piano like in Rihanna's song Stay.
- Learn how to play the piano like in Skrillex's song First Of The Month (Equinox). (Piano part about a minute into the song.)
- Hike the other trail at the ice caves.