Thursday, February 6, 2014

My Bucket List.

 So I have been thinking about doing a blog about my bucket list. Or my list of things I want to do before I die. This actually is a lot harder then I thought. I actually have done a lot of things that I always said "I gonna do this when I'm older". So what do I do now? I have to come up with new stuff to do. I will add more to it when I come up with new stuff. I would suggest to anyone to do this for themselves. Make a list of all of your dreams, and ambitions. The real cool part? Crossing things off of your list.

 I am going to put down some of my dream things when I was younger. This will be fun for me to look back and see what I wanted, and what I have accomplished. I will cross out the things I accomplished. You will also be able to tell some of these are around the same time, so it will kinda fit in the same category. My take on a bucket list, or a dream list is probably different then yours.

  • Own a 1964 Chevy Impala two door hardtop super sport. (Yes my dream was that specific ha ha.)
  • Build a house from the ground up.
  • Sit a three wheel motion. 
  • Have hydraulics on a car. 
  • Drive a three wheel motion around a corner. 
  • Have loud car stereo. 
  • Have wire wheel rims on a car. 
  • Own a Dodge Neon. (Yes, I really dreamt of having one ever since I saw it)
  • Own a Lincoln town car.
  • Have a loud house stereo system.
  • Drive over 100 mph.
  • Drive over 125 mph.
  • See Mount St. Helen's.
  • Go to Yellowstone national park. 
  • Go back to Yellowstone national park.
  • Go back to the 10,000 silver dollar bar in Montana. 
  • Go to Las Vegas. 
  • Go to New York. 
  • Own or drive a 1959 Chevy Impala. 
  • Own a classic 40's to 60's truck.
  • Go to the museum of glass in Tacoma. 
  • Go to the museum of flight. 
  • Own a "Tommy gun".
  • Own or drive a Range Rover HSE supercharged SUV. 
Basically I have a lot of stuff I have on my bucket list as you can see. I have no clue if I will ever be able to do all these things but, dreaming about the things is part of the fun too.

Updated  2-17-12
I was going to make another post for this but I thought it would have been dumb to have multiple posts for the same thing. 
  • Learn how to play the piano like the part in Rob Dougan's song Clubbed To Death Part 1. (Piano section about 2:56 into the song) 
  • Go to Lego land. 
  • See the Grand Canyon. 
  • Go back to Long Beach Washington. 
  • Go to Washington D.C.
  • Go back to the Grand Coulee dam.
  • See the Hoover Dam. 
 I will come up with more later.

Updated: 2-6-14.
 It's been awhile since I even thought about my bucket list. So all of a sudden it popped in my head. I thought I need to go check and see if there is anything I can add or that I did. Well guess what? I did accomplish two things on there. I went to the Museum of Glass in Tacoma and the Museum of Flight in Seattle. Hell yeah. I love being able to mark things off. I also came up with some new ideas too. This updated list will probably easier to accomplish. Without further ado.
  • See Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band in concert.
  • See Rihanna in concert.
  • See Korn in concert.
  • Go to a football game.
  • Go to a soccer game.
  • Learn how to play the piano like in Rihanna's song Stay.
  • Learn how to play the piano like in Skrillex's song First Of The Month (Equinox). (Piano part about a minute into the song.)
  • Hike the other trail at the ice caves. 
 Well that's it for now. I will continue to update this when I think of new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment