Friday, March 27, 2015

2014 in review.

 Update 3-27-15. I don't know why I never posted this? So here yeah go, just a few months late no big deal. Ha ha.

 I don't even know where to begin with a year in review? I guess just follow along and hopefully it will make sense. I already made some resolutions and they seem like I can stick to them, so I will work on that.

Movies we saw in the theater,
The Hunger Games The Mockingjay Part 1.
Interstellar.
Into The Storm.
Transformers Age Of Extinction.
Endless Love.
Stand By Me.
Godzilla (2014).

 I know I'm missing movies and it sucks, but we saw more movies in 2014 then we ever have. We have already planned on seeing even more movies this year. It's a big step because I hate people and movie theaters.

 Video games,
I originally wanted a list of all the video games that I beat or finished. I don't actually remember if I beat any games or not?I actually did not. I just looked back at some old posts. Well, I guess this year I will actually try and beat some games.

 Pictures,
I did take some pretty cool pictures in 2014, but I don't have a cool way to show them. so here is the link to my Instagram, have fun. I should make another resolution about taking more pictures. My 2014 black on Instagram is kinda lacking. I need to post more also. Well hey two more resolutions, i s a good start.

 Music,
We found some really cool music in 2014. We need to find as much if not more in 2015. Hey look, another resolution. I'm on a roll.

 Highest page views for a blog post,
Well here is my highest number of page views for a post. The first place would go to this post with 51 for my X1 review, but I disqualify it. The reason is, the keywords X1 and HD DTA. Those are very popular search terms. So my second place for most views goes to a Midweek update with 16. Yay, it actually makes me happy to see my posts are being read with the level of my clicking not affecting the count.

 Memorable moments,
For me, struggling with anxiety when going out to many, many places, I felt 2013 and 2014 have been my best years with dealing with it. I want to continue this year and keep working on it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment