Friday, May 8, 2015

Friday update.

 Well on the midweek update, I told you I have been playing The Legend Of Zelda The Minish Cap. Well on Wednesday night, I finally beat the game! It took 8 months of a few minutes here, a few minutes there. I am very proud of the accomplishment. This game was and is one of my favorites of all time. I love the animation, the details, music and the controls. At first it was hard for me to get the controls down, but after I did, it was smooth sailing. The bosses and levels were damn hard, but it was fun. I'm so proud of myself. Accomplishing a goal is an amazing feeling. Now I am on to (actually, back to) The Legend Of Zelda A Link To The Past. I need to remember to take a screen grab of when I very first start playing the game and I need to write down the actually date as well. I know I started playing The Minish Cap in October of 2014, but I don't know the date. When I start Oracle Of Ages, Oracle Of Seasons or Links Awakening, I'll have to remember to do all that. 


So after two rounds of the final boss battle, I finally defeated Vaati. Two round boss battles suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment