Tuesday, July 26, 2011

About me.

Well it is finally time for me to write something about myself. If you have read my blog up to this point, thank you. If you haven't read until this post, welcome aboard. There is some kind of method to this mad babbling of a blog. I just have a lot to say, without a "proper" structure. I think if you read more about me through my blog, you might be able to understand me a little bit more, and what I have, and am going through. 

I am a 31 year old male. I live near Seattle, Washington. Yes it does rain, and yes I do drink coffee. Ok so now that's out of the way. I am just a normal guy, with normal thoughts, and feelings. I am trying to understand, and figure out what to do with my life. I have been working at my job for 8 years now. To me this is a huge accomplishment. My longest job before this was 8 months at most. I feel that there is a greater purpose for me, and my life, and that's why I am still here today. I am still trying to figure out what that purpose is, but I think I'm doing ok finding this out.

I am married to the love of my life, (blog on that coming soon) we have been married for 9 months, but together for 10 years. We have a lot going on in our lives right now, and we are just trying to figure it all out. Our eyes are finally open to what's going on around us. We hate change, and this is a whole lot of change for us. 

I grew up with just my mom, and sister. My dad was never really around, and that's probably a good thing. I don't think I would be the man I am today, with him in my life. I am able to see things a little different then most people. I'm not saying I wish my dad hadn't been around, believe me. His broken promises, made me not take everyone for their word alone.

So that is a brief history, and about me. I might go into more later? Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment