Thursday, July 28, 2011

Untitled.

Just remember the toes you step on today, might be attached to the ass you have to kiss tomorrow.

I really hate being treated like shit! This is one of the biggest things that just gets to me. Why do I continually get treated this way?

I work in a place that is mostly customer service based, OK I get that, and I accept that. I have been working here for 8 years, this concept is nothing new. I have policy's, and procedures that I must follow, or risk losing my job. Now one thing that's constantly hanging over my head is, anyone, any day, anytime, can get me fired. So I have to tread extremely lightly, with these people I deal with. I have some people that I do talk to, some people I just say "hi" in passing, and some that wouldn't even know I exist, unless they need my help. This is where it gets interesting. Let's say they are locked out of their office, they now have to come and talk to me, for me to let them in. I have a very, very strict procedure to do this. This day and age, you can't be too careful when it comes to, proprietary products or info, or personal info, like ID's, or credit cards. Everyone needs to think of this. So when I do this procedure there's steps involved, if one of these steps isn't followed, its now on me. If I let someone into this office that is not supposed to be there, I can get fired, no ifs, and or buts about it. I have to rely on the information that is given to me, and by the procedures I am supposed to follow. It is NOT my goddamn fault you forgot your keys and are locked out! So when you start screaming, and yelling at me for the procedures you, your company, and my company, asked me to follow, fuck you! I don't go to your office and scream, and yell at you for doing your job do I? I would love to see how that plays out just fucking once! I would pay to do this, just for someone else to having to be in my shoes! If your asking for help and I am helping you, be polite, don't be mad, and pissed. It's your mistake and you are taking it out on me! Then say I was harassing you, to help you out! Give me a fucking break! Fuck you, and I don't forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment