Monday, July 11, 2011

Love Blossom's

This weekend I got to go to our friends wedding. I have been to weddings before but this one was different for me. I actually got to see this relationship from the beginning. It was very cool. So I was over at a party one night like 3, 3 and half years ago and I knew both of these people through mutual friends. I watched the first glances they gave eachother. Then I got to watch the awkward first introduction, they both really didn't know what to say. But I got to hear what they really felt about the other person. It still brings a smile to my face. Fast forward some years. The couple are now boyfriend / girlfriend. They take a trip to Vegas and I tell my wife "he's gonna ask her to marry him". What do you know? he posts a post and says "she said yes" or something like that. I go tell my wife "he did it" and I smile I am very happy for them. Fast forward some months and the couple asks my wife if she will take their engagement photos, she says yes. I go with my wife and this couple for the photo shoot, and I can see the love they have for eachother. A big step forward from the awkward introduction years earlier. Fast forward to Saturday. It was all good and perfect, I got to see them get married. All I can say is I am very happy for them and they do make a really good couple.


The lesson from all this? Love is still alive and it's still out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment