Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A different perspective.

We see the same thing's constantly. We take them for granted. What we need to do is try to appreciate what we see everyday, because one day it's not gonna be here.

I have worked at my job for 8 years now. I have seen this building thousand's of times. It's nothing new, its actually pretty old compared to whats around it, but my building has beauty in it that few people see.

When I look at my building say from this angle. It has a style all its own. you won't find another building that looks like this. (yes I know I am writing about a building)

But we can take this writing and use it towards our normal everyday life. Look at something from a different perspective and it will help you see the whole picture. It will help you reevaluate what you thought you were seeing.

No comments:

Post a Comment