Monday, September 14, 2020

A little something for myself.

 After my Ocean Shores/Oregon weekend, I really wanted another tattoo. I was like fuck it, I messaged a shop and asked if they had any openings. I didn’t hear back from them all day. I was like okay it’s a 50/50 shot. I decided to go abreast and call the shop. No openings. Eh, okay. Wasn’t meant to be. An hour later I got a message back from them saying they had an opening then next night at 6. Cool! Sign me up. 

 I got to work and put in my pto for the last couple hours of the day. I got home I changed and I headed out to the shop. Of course I got there early, but that’s okay. I ran across the street to Walgreens and grabbed a Gatorade. Went to the shop and I told them I was there but really early. They’re like okay cool. 

 Went to Roger and started reading my book and smoking. It got closer to the time of the appointment so I went back to the front door. I was let in and the new safety precautions were apparent and abundant. I had to was my hands before touching or signing anything. I filled out my paperwork and the artist showed me hear rendering. Holy shit!! She got the font spot on. The font is from the 90’s Batman show, Batman The Animated Series. 

 She printed it off and we got the measurements all set. We were lined up (pun intended) and ready to go. I sat down and she got to work. Just having my right arm done I knew what to expect. She was a little heavy handed, but I am used to that as well. She got it done pretty quickly. Since I no longer have anyone going with me, I can’t take progress shots of the tattoo. It’s kind of a bummer. But she said she would take a picture for me of the tattoo. 

 It turned out amazing and I can’t wait to book another tattoo with her. Her name is Kim and she works at Old Glory Tattoo in Marysville right on State Street. 


 All it takes is one bad day to bring the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’s how far the world is from where I am. One bad day. 

 Yup it’s for me and it says what I’m feeling. People say you shouldn’t wear your emotions on your sleeve. Eh. Whatever. Do it for you! Do it for whatever you want it to be. It’s for you and no one else. Till next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment